Olive Consulting is looking for a full time System Analyst / programmer available to client working under 40 hours/week, providing day to day programming services to design, analysis, development of new modules for the existing client's online applications, as well as actively participating on the maintenance and enhancement of the systems including but not limited to the below:
The system analyst / programmer must have:
• Knowledge of at least one of these programming languages: NodeJS, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
• Proven experience in database management (MySQL, MariaDB).
• Proven experience using file versions GitHub.
• Experience and knowledge of DevOps and the use of GitHub action, Travis and Jenkins.
• Experience in collecting, compiling, analyzing, and disseminating data in view controller models.
• Proven experience in establishing connections with MS PowerBI.
• Fluency in Spanish is mandatory.
• Proven experience working and developing APIs (Json format).
• Provide other additional evidence of experience.
• To have developed at least one project in the humanitarian context with successful results and good reference to similar projects
The system analyst will work 40 hours a work week (Monday-Friday) conducting the day-to-day work for the maintenance, development and improving work as
OLNEY, MD USA